The Riviera's Cuban-Inspired Eatery
Located inside the newly opened Riviera South Beach, Moreno's Cuba is the hotel's resident restaurant and cafe. Voted as one of the top 5 Cuban restaurants in Miami by Haute Living magazine and owned by Latin Grammy Award winning singer Jorge Moreno and South Beach Group hotelier Nathan Lieberman, Moreno's Cuba has been a project these two friends have been working on coming to life for years. The restaurant that features an old school Cuban Cafe ambience in the courtyard, a stunning rooftop pool and deck and a 2nd tropical oasis pool and patio in the original Riviera building. All spaces are completely outdoors and perfect for events.
In addition to being open nightly for dinner under the stars, Moreno's Cuba also hosts nightly live entertainment including everything from Jazz, Classical, Latin and even an occasional performance by Latin Grammy winner Jorge Moreno himself! The beautiful outdoor space is also available to book for special events and private dinner parties. Come and sample the best mojitos on the beach and try our wonderful food!
View our full Menu.
Some of our specialties include:
- Panke' Dulce de Leche: 3 pancakes topped with Cuban style caramel.
- Cubano En Francia: 3 slices of french toast with Guava cream cheese filling.
- Tostones Habaneros: Fried plantain slices served with Habanero sauce.
- Frita (Cuban Hamburger): ¼ or ½ USDA Choice beef mixed with chorizo or just beef.
- Lechon Asado: Slow roasted & marinated in lime herb sauce served with sweet plantains.
- Pescado Al Macho: Slow, crispy roasted snapper served with black beans & rice and a salad.
- Pollo A La Brasa: Our locally raised chickens marinated overnight in Moreno's special mojo.
- Moreno's Signature Mojitos